Action Renewables is hosting a European Energy Policy Conference on Thursday 21st June 2018 in the Crowne Plaza, Shaws Bridge, Belfast. The marketing team are making final preparations here at Action Renewables to come up with a new concept of delivery that will keep the audience engaged and provide an enjoyable day of events. Here is a short preview of what is to come:
- Registration will open from 9.00am at the Crowne Plaza, Shaws Bridge, Belfast
- The morning session of the Conference aims to showcase policy in 5 EU Renewable Energy Projects in Northern Ireland with a particular focus on the GREBE EU Project
- Guest speakers will include – SEUPB and representatives from GREBE, Renewable Engine, RECENT, SEAFUEL and REDAWN
- Outline of how the GREBE project has identified elements of good policy which could be applied to Northern Ireland.
The afternoon session will include: –
- Action Renewables Energy Association (AREA) – Technology Workshops
- Guest speakers will demonstrate the most recent developments in Renewable Energy Technologies.
For further details check out our website:
If you are interested in attending this event, please get in touch
with Ian Gordon at email@example.com