GREBE International Project Launch & Renewable Energy Seminar
Twin Trees Hotel, Ballina, Co. Mayo
Wednesday 24th February, 2016
9.30 – 14.00
The Western Development Commission are holding the launch of the GREBE project and information and networking seminar for renewable energy businesses. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with the speakers in the discussion forum and informally during the seminar lunch.
There shall be presentations outlining the work of GREBE in the partner regions, these will include:
- Renewable Energy Policy and Funding Mechanisms
- The Influence of Environmental Conditions and Challenges for Renewable Energy Business
- Linking Renewable Energy Technology and Resources in the Northern Periphery & Arctic Partner Regions
- Business Models and Business Development Support for Renewable Energy Business
- Knowledge and Technology Transfer and Business Delivery of Renewable Energy
Register your interest in attending via email to email@example.com or by phone to the WDC offices at +353 94 986 1881. Closing date for registration is Wednesday 17th February 2016. While this event is free of charge, registration is required.
For further information on the GREBE project, please contact Pauline Leonard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Follow our Blog: https://greberenewableenergyblog.wordpress.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GREBEProject/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GREBE_NPA